Celebration of Volunteer Service
Thank you to all of the volunteers who have celebrated milestones in your volunteer service! Hospice really couldn't provide the service it does without your dedication and commitment. Heather Hore started off with us as a volunteer at the George St Hospice and when we shifted here to North Road, joined the magnificent gardening crew and now 30 years later Heather is the first volunteer to hit this significant milestone. Heather assures me that she has plenty of years of volunteering in her yet!
We really appreciate the support of you all!
30 Years Volunteer Service
- Heather Hore – Gardening
10 Years Volunteer Service
- Jean Young - Mosgiel Shop
- Noeline Te Raki-Hill - Mosgiel Shop
5 Years Volunteer Service
- Chris Twist - Vogel Street Shop
- Danny-Lee Locher - Vogel Street Shop
- Gwenda Fretwell - Mosgiel Shop
- Hayden Duckworth - Vogel Street Shop
- Jenny Kennedy - Vogel Street Shop
- Lorraine Jolly - Mosgiel Shop
- Noeleen Lippert - Hospice Kitchen
- Pam Marks - Mosgiel Shop
- Phyllis Sutton - Hospice Kitchen
- Sue Partel - Mosgiel Shop
We will be celebrating another round of volunteers service at the end of the year. Please let me know if there is some confusion regarding your length of service!