Hospice Degustation Secures Quartz Reef Support
SEVEN – the third annual degustation dinner and auction - has followed chef Hannes Bareiter from Glenfalloch to new premises Titi, in St Clair. With just 80 places available, tickets are on sale now via the Hospice.
The degustation is a key fundraiser for Hospice, combining a seven-course dinner with an exclusive auction and entertainment provided by The Plus Ones.
Hospice CEO Ginny Green says it’s brilliant to have Quartz Reef come on board as an official sponsor for SEVEN, but also becoming one of Hospice’s treasured Corporate Supporters.
“We have also pulled together a tremendous collection of one-off auction items including a party package with the gorgeous Lemon Pie Caravan, a Wanaka weekend for four including lunch at Cardrona Distillery and posh glamping at The Camp, as well as some of Deborah Fallowfeild’s delicious jewellery, all fitting the tone of the evening.”
For more information, visit https://otagohospice.co.nz/support-us/events/item/67
· CJ Edmonds - Botanical Painting
· Private Event Package – The Plus One’s and Lemon Pie Event Caravan
· Dine with the Chef Experience for 10 people with award winning Chef Hannes Bareiter (Titi)
· Deborah Fallowfield Jewellery
· Luxury Wanaka Weekend Package for four people for two nights including a luxury vehicle, Cardrona Distillery lunch & cocktails, coffees and accommodation in Luxury Domes at The Camp with breakfast.
For more information contact:
Amy Ruthven on 03 463 6005
Today the Wanaka Hospice Shop opens its super-sized space at the extended Brownston St premises under the watchful eye o...
As we welcome in 2024 I wanted to give you a rundown on what the year ahead holds for us.
Now in its tenth year, the Farmers Christmas Campaign has raised nearly $8M, helping to ensure anyone with a life-limiti...