volunteering at otago community hospice
valuing our volunteers is important
- A volunteer newsletter is posted out four times a year
- Cards are sent at appropriate occasions
- A mid year dinner is partially funded by hospice
- Christmas functions are held annually
- Education sessions are held throughout the year
- Badges and certificates are presented to acknowledge 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of service
There are paid dedicated staff to promote, evaluate and provide ongoing support, training and education for the volunteers.
Our volunteers assist in many areas, such as:
Contact Raewyn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to become a volunteer or learn more.